Does my online guy friend like me?

I met this guy in a texting app called Skout. We've been talking for a month every day and night. The thing is, he has a gf. They've dating long distance for 2 years and they've never met. I gave him my number and we text now. We send selfies back and forth and he'll say I look awesome when I know I don't. He's been nicer to me than any guy ever has. The other night, we started talking about why I'm single, and he kept calling me amazing. He said that if we dated, it wouldn't last because he thinks he makes me sad. He is sad a lot, which does make me sad, but he makes me smile and I can't go a day without talking to him now. Now, I'm not trying to break up his relationship. But he keeps saying I help him through stuff and make him smile more than his gf. I'm very confused. Please help

Most Helpful Guy

• What caught my attention was your statement "We send selfies back and forth and he'll say I look awesome when I know I don't".
    Well, that's positive. If a guy only loves you because you look like a model, forget about it.
    If he finds you beautiful even when you look a but tired or when your hair or make-up isn't perfect, he loves YOU as a person.
    Take care of this guy. Have nice, long chats, ask each other questions to continue to learn about each other's habits and interests.
    There's chemistry in the air and you're gonna be happy :-)

• No, that's not true the hair and makeup thing. Guys will lie about that to get nudes. What guy is honestly going to say to a female friend of his "Eh, you look bad without makeup"

What Guys Said 5

• Long distance girlfriend that he's never met? I say reevaluate the communication thing you got going on. Is it really worth the drama?

• It's easy to say things like that to people you will probably never meet.

• This has Catfish written all over it, he might like you, but you might not like the real him.
    -Hope this helps :)

• Ur a good girl and I dont thnk u would break there relationship if u help him out

• He is planning to dump his unlucky girlfriend. He has discovered hos new crush.

What Girls Said 1

• Ask him be brave

• What if he said no? My friends kept on forcing me to tell her until i did and gave me a negative reply , the slut appeared to be a liar anyway so i dont feel bad that i left her. ( We were friends but what i mean is that she lied about 99% when we had a normal chat )

• OK stop acting scary you will never know lf you don't do it