How to get a shy guy to hold your hand or put his arm around you?

Ok so me and bf were at the movies and he did not do anything that couples do at the movies and I think he's just shy so how do I make a shy guy a little less shy?

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. time
    2. tell him what he can do to you. most shy guys are extremely hesistant with physical contact and need "permission" to do such things for the first time.

What Guys Said 4

• You have to take his hand; likely he'll take the next step after that. You have to show up it's ok to take some steps!

• You have to do typical women tricks to get us guys just not shy ones eating out the palm or your hands and doing what you want haha. Try to lay your head on his shoulder will usually does the trick with arm around. Sharing the same are rest and having your hand close to his may get him to hold your hand or you rubbing his hand.

• Place your hand on his , he moves it away don't get upset
    say to him come on shy guy let have that hand use little
    flirtation guys like that too, put your arm around him see
    how he reacts if he moves it away, say oooo don't be shy with
    me than again never get upset if he moves your hand/ arm away
    some guys will do that when they get embarrass when girl
    trys being flirty with them at the movies

• you should make the first move. show him its okay, shy guys find it hard to make the first step when it comes to physical contact

What Girls Said 3

• simple babe=]

sometimes a guy might need u to take that first move to make him feel comfortable enough. like to give him the signal for, ok i can touch her.
    u could do something simple like hold his hand or lean on his shoulder.
    or say something like, my hands r so cold, feel them!

if he doesn't do anything after all this, he just needs some time to get used to the idea as it could b very daunting… its so cute lol

• Go and do it yourself :) If you wait, it seems like you will wait hundred years lol

• If I were u I would gently propose the idea of holding hands or even u make the first move. By doing that, u may show him that it is okay. Good luck!!