Girls, could any girl actually carry me?

My gf and I were arguing about whether or not she could carry me. I'm 6'0" 195. I didn't think there was any girl who actually could. We were mostly talking about in a cradle or on her hip like a little kid, but really anyway. Would it really be possible for a girl to do that?

Most Helpful Girl

• sure have done it before :)

• How did you do it?

• just put my arms around their weist and lift them up, or bridal style haha but that isn't so good for the back if they weight that much

• haha thanks for MH :p

What Girls Said 5

• I have no upper body strength. And I'm way shorter then you as well so for me probably not. Maybe someone about your height and weight. Though if I'm sitting down and my legs were on a wall you could sit on my legs. And I could hold u up. Just not carry you

• i've tried to carry my bf once.. i ended with a fucking back pain

• I can't carry shit. I tried to carry my 165 lbs boyfriend, on my back once - I could carry him like 2 steps, before my legs snapped under me.

• Yea it could be possible

• Yeah it is soooo possible but not always fun for the girl

What Guys Said 0