How would you feel if...(a question for girls)?

I was to just come up to you and introduce myself to you and ask you out on a date? I've asked a question about dating apps. But some have advisef just going out and introducing myself and go from there. But isn't that weird? Your thoughts?

Most Helpful Girl

• if ur a random i will think wth… simply cuz i dont know u and ur reason to ask would be based on the fact that u only saw me.

i do find it weird yeh…. i mean other girls r actually ok with it, i know heaps that like it.

I'm one who likes at least have some info on him before going out.

What Girls Said 5

• It's strange... but I suppose it can be charming too... I think I would prefer if you just gave me your number and let me think on it.

• Gotta make eye contact first, make sure she notices you smile perhaps, from there you could go up and give her your number.

• That's pretty forward but then again it may work and make you come off as charming or at least brave. Maybe just go up say a few sweet words and leave her with your number.

• i think most girls would take your number and think about it but i don't know how many girls would actually accept

• Depends on what kind of 'wibes' I got from you. But if you where fun and charming, then Yes why not :)

What Guys Said 1