Am I attractive enough to date?

I'm wondering if I'm attractive. I'm not treated like I am.

Most Helpful Guy

• Your hairstyle is not complementing your overall style. You should somehow have hair around the front, having it all in the back makes for an unappealing frontal setup according this photo.

Other than that, you should check your height and weight and see if your BMI is below 25. If it is, then disregard comments about your weight, if not, then the weight is a health concern and you should indeed exercise more.

I personally dislike makeup, just because someone paints all over their face they won't be more attractive, just "more socially acceptable" and screw the people who demand that shit in my opinion ( www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q994965-i-hate-make-up-on-everyone-always-it-makes-people-look-artificial )

And it's true that the glasses might not have been the wisest pick. No need to change for contacts though, contacts are a hassle. Having more pictures to judge based on would have helped.

What Guys Said 18

• Which one of the 2 in the pic?

lol kidding you but we could have really done w/o that kitten there :)

You are a very dateable girl but you need to get some confidence going about yourself (you managed to shy away from the cam keeping that kitten between you and the camera) & open up your vision & thoughts :)

Good luck :)

• To be very honest, no, not as you are now. But I think you have the potential to be a lot more attractive if you put some effort into yourself. Make a list of goals and set out how to achieve them, e. g.:
    * Get contact lenses
    * Try lose some weight if you can (the best advice is to read Gary Taubes 'Why we Get Fat'). It's also healthier to be less overweight.
    * A bit of makeup will go a long way
    * You look like you are almost sort of hiding behind your cat and folded arms

Even if you can find a guy who likes you as you are, you will get a better quality guy if you put a bit of effort into it, also, it sounds like you want to be happier with yourself generally. And keep a positive spirit.

• Oh yes this might sound odd but in addition to this, if you try lose weight, listen closely and be careful of comments from friends or family. Sometimes people around us try pull us down even though they don't mean to. My wife was overweight and when she started losing weight (thx Gary Taubes) I noticed that some of her friends and family, instead of encouraging her took offense somehow and would make negative comments the more she started to look and feel better, it was sometimes discouraging to her. Sometimes the people around us are stuck in their own comfort zones and don't want those around them to pull themselves up, or are jealous. So watch out for people who try pull you down again. Real friends will be supportive of your goals.

• Ehhh... to be honest, I'm not really attracted to you.

Attraction doesn't mean everything in a relationship, but it does mean something. And if I'm not attracted to you, I would be less likely to want to date you.

I suggest not having a profile pic of you with your cat. That kinda gives off the impression of lonely cat lady. It's not really cute.

• Ok, I know a woman who looks pretty similar
    to you, and she literally got married, like, 2 weeks ago.

So keep at it, you have nothing to worry about ^-^

• You're not a super model, but not unattractive by any means. I don't know what is wrong with many of assholes who have commented here, but anyway. I think alls you need is a new look. The one in the photo wouldn't do anyone justice and neither does to give justice up you. Try letting your hair down and a different pair of glasses perhaps.

Do not let the pricks whom you have met or the jerks who answered here. You are attractive. Just try to update your look.

P. S cool cat :)

• Sorry it'd be a no from me. The cat really isn't helping you out any. There's someone out there for you. Just keep looking.

• I would date you.

• Yes, you are attractive enough to date and much more. You should be the first one to see it.

• I wouldn't date you, no.

• I don't know are you? love the kitty

• I've seen much worse than you with boyfriends and husbands so I'm sure you can get a date.

• you need a lot of work in yourself as I see you let yourself go alot.

• Dandelionseed already covered the important points. So to answer your question. No.

• There's guys that would you just have to find them

• Creepy cat lady0_0

• Ewwwwwww, no

• LOL @ all the morons who blatantly show hate as if they have something really good to offer. Their shit personalities definitely have surfaced for others to avoid.

Regarding enhancing / looking your best... DandelionSeed has it right. If you feel unconfident about your looks don't be. They are not everything and tons of "good-looking" people are such shit its amazing.
    Everyone has imperfections and you would be amazed by how many will disinterest / bore you. Dating is more personality than looks but def. everyone has to have some kind of appeal to them ( refer to DandelionSeed's advice).

If this dating this is really an issue for you... then enhancing your looks will help. You already have the big boobs which most guys would love to suck on, you just need to loose some weight and dress a bit sexier / do your hair / loose the glasses... you will look amazing!

• No because it's pretty clear you don't put any effort into your appearance. So it's not surprising that you're not getting much love in the physical attraction department.
    -Hair simply pulled back= no effort
    -No make up from what I can tell= no effort
    -Overweight= no effort
    -Very simple/boring clothes and eyewear= no effort.

If you put no effort into looking good, people aren't going to see you as good looking. There are very few women that wake up looking great. They have to put effort in, be it in the mirror, in the gym, in the mall shopping for clothes that work, etc. Most women have to put some time into looking the best they can. So do most guys though to be honest.

So put more effort into looking good, and you'll see results.

What Girls Said 7

• In the photo you're not very attractive.
    But you're not hopeless, there are ways that you can be more attractive.
    1 Wear your hair down
    2 get rid of the geeky glasses and use contacts. Or if you can't use contacts get a more fun one. This glasses make you look older than 35. Honest. Go to the glasses store and ask for their help in choosing the frame that would be flattering for you and make you look younger and more fun.
    3 lose some weight if you can
    4 learn how to apply makeup. A little bit of makeup can go a long way. Seriously, some eyeliner, mascara, blush on your cheeks, and good eyebrows usually do wonders for most people.
    5 don't pose with a cat... it also makes you look older because it made you look like those "crazy cat lady" who has 9 cats and is lonely and sad...

That being said, the right guy will be attracted to you even if you don't change anything. What matters most is your personality and spirit.
    And don't take it to heart if the guy "Guru" says he won't date you, if you look at his profile you'll see the kind of "girls" (not women!) he goes after.

• Good advice

• ^ Ditto that, this is all very good advice, but "the right guy will be attracted to you even if you don't change anything", well, when the right guys come along you want him to notice you, so the better you look, the more chance he will notice you. You shouldn't just wait for that mythical "right guy" - be proactive - otherwise you might wait forever. Also, Gary Taubes.

• I agree, of course it's always better to try to make yourself look appealing. But hey, some people have had some luck finding a partner even if they don't seem to be making an effort to look attractive. I've seen it with my own eyes. It's rare, but maybe the QA has a friend who can see past her appearance and be attracted to her person.

• although I don't know you, you are beautiful! Ignore what other people think! it does NOT matter what they say about they are probably just jealous. You ARE beautiful enough to date, looks don't express your true beauty, your personality does. don't let your self-esteem fall because of these ignorant people.

• Its sad how our society has led us the think we are not attractive enough for love... Of course you are, if you haven't found him yet, don't stress about it true love takes time and I'm sure you'll find the love of your life sooner or later. You're beautiful! :)

• I think you are. I see nothing wrong with you, guys can be assholes. BTW, your cat is cute.

• if ugly people can date, then so can you. and yes you are attractive... but maybe you can put more effort in how you put yourself together ( hair, clothing, oral hygiene)

• Of course you are! :)

• !00% You Ugly!

• That's not very nice

• i am not going say nothing mean no more

• Okay she was wrong guys calm down ! That's not how you should tell a bully to stop , not by the same way they treat others but just by a nice way to make them feel comfortable with the change they are going to do with their habits.