Guys: What do you look for in women?

What do you look for in women. Personality wise etc etc.

Most Helpful Guy

• This would be my kind of woman:

I like confident and independent women who are not full of themselves. They don't necessarily need a man in their lives, but want one because they're not ultra feminists who believe that men are meaningless, unnecessary, or just obsessed with sports. Basically a girl with good perspective on life.

I don't have any perfect body type that I prefer. As long as she's not very short or very tall, and everything's proportional. Her height and weight create a normal BMI score and her breasts fit her body. Having a beautiful face is most important. That being smooth skin, deep eyes, great smile, good teeth, beautiful hair, etc.

I usually am more attracted to white girls. Someone who has good financial sense and knows how to keep what they earn. I don't care what their profession is. If you're mature and carry yourself with confidence and poise, I don't care your education level. Don't care what your sexual history is. Could have been with 100+ men or a virgin, as long as you're loyal to me. Hopefully someone within my age range. 21 +/- 4 years; that's not a hard rule though.

What Guys Said 3

• The thing that first attracts me to a girl is their appearance. But I've met some pretty attractive girls that are just boring. I want someone who I can have intellectual conversations with and a girl I can just sit around and talk with for hours and not get bored. I also want a girl who is ambitious. One that has a goal in life and is willing to do anything to reach it. Preferably she is more ambitious than I am. I also look for a girl that is going to challenge me. I want someone who is going to force me to come out of my comfort zone and make me a better person. She also has to be funny, that's very important. There are a lot of other things, but these are the more important ones to me!

• Open minded, can form her own opinions, trustworthy, loyal, honest, interesting ( have her own hobbies), etc stuff like this.

• A woman who loves being a woman.

What Girls Said 0