If you're constantly rejected are you the problem? Are you not good enough for women?

If you are constantly getting turned down by women, women of different races, different heights, different weights, women who differ from each other are you at fault? Is it a sign that I'm just meant to live alone?

Most Helpful Girl

• Here is an interesting idea that for some reason our culture hasn't taught people... asking a bunch of strangers on the internet when we don't know anything about how you act is essentially useless. Ask the women you're interested in. If you're asking people who can't be honest with you than you're pursuing people who aren't good friends. Just find a female friend who can be honest and help you point out things that girls find attractive and change. Unfortunately if you really want someone and you don't want to wait for a special person who loves you for EXACTLY how you are, you're going to have to change in some ways. We all do it, so just ask a very good female friend who you trust.

• Wow, I'm glad women are smart enough to reject you, you're problem is clearly in your personality.

• What do you mean? I have a wonderful personality.

What Girls Said 1

• You only listed physical attributes that made these women different. Did it ever occur to you that these women act the same way?
    Anyway. If you keep getting rejected, then yes, you're probably doing something wrong. Maybe it's how you approach them, or how you carry yourself. Or the way you look. Change it up.

• MIGHT act*

• They are different women in physical appearance and personality and yet still no luck. I get quite nervous when I approach and I carry myself quite well though I could do better.

What Guys Said 6

• I hate the language of "you're the problem" that is used so often now instead of "something you're doing is the problem." There's nothing preventing you from getting a woman that can't be changed.

Are you asking out a lot of people? Are you interested in getting to know them? Do you have any sense of direction in life? Do you keep up with your hygiene? There are a ton of things you can work on about yourself, and it's never too late to start.

• I don't ask out a lot of girls just the ones I want to get to know better and I do have a sense of direction and I am very hygienic and I am always improving myself. I have come on leaps and bounds over the last five years to the point where I'm a different person.

Yet still no luck in my love life.

• Even if everything about you is good, it still takes a lot of asking out. I don't know what to tell you about that. It sucks, but someone will accept eventually.

• It probably means you are looking at them as a "woman" and not as the person that they are, and people really dislike being treated via concepts rather than the person that they are. Even your evaluation of "height weight and race" is overall superficial, WHAT WERE THEY LIKE? You're probably looking at the wrong things, think of people as people.

• I view women as people, so I don't need a pointless lecture, but thank you for your "advice".

• It's that you see their race and not why they actually rejected you

• They're clearly not interested in me, race may play a correlation in the reason/s to reject me, but I have never said it does.

• It's a sign that you need to 1) make sure u make yourself as attractive as possible, and 2) approach many different types of women [ethnic groups, cultural types, attractiveness levels, etc]

• It all depends, rejection happens often, and you just gotta push through it. But yeah if there's one or two things that you can change to help that change them

• It probably means you're ugly.

• Better than not trying which I am guilty of

• Believe you me I wish I didn't try at all. I'd rather by that shy guy that never tries.

• Look at the positive side you know the rules in and out compare to a clueless shy guy

• I know how to get rejected whooopie do.