Does my friend like me back or not?

Does he like me back or are we just good friends?
Everyone says we make the cutest couple ever. We are really close. That's because we like the same music, same video games, same favourite subject, colour Blah blah blah you know what i mean. We both take part in the school production, so we are always with each other (we barely see each other in school as he is in the year above me) . When we stand next to eachother we act like we don't want to see the other person. My friends say I love him and his best friend has gone around saying we're going out. We call eachother almost every night for about 2 hours and sometimes that progresses to more (Thursday night = 6 hours). He only ever sings around me, because he feels like he can be himself around me and knows I would never say anything to really upset him.

He kicks me and pokes me and pushes me about playfully, and calls me a £20 prostitute, which doesn't really offend me so I let him. He calls me a slut. A whore. Turns everything I say dirty. And I love him for it hehe. Sounds weird I know. Does it sound like he likes me?

What Guys Said 1

• Kiss him. You'll find out pretty fast.

What Girls Said 0