I can't get him out of my head and I don't know why!?

I started talking to this guy online about 2 months ago we got on great and we met up. We only met up once and he said he wanted to meet again and kiss me but a month went by and he cooled off and i asked him if he still wanted to meet, he would ignore it but still talk sometimes so in the end he finally said he was too busy to meet with work, that he was really sorry and it was hard to explain. Anyway I knew it wasn't hard to explain he wasn't interested anymore but I said it was ok and bye, I haven't spoken to him since but I can't stop thinkin about him! This doesn't happen if a guys not interested I just let it go especially when I hardly know them but him I can't stop thinking about, All I wanna do is text him and say hi but what would that accomplish apart from me getting hurt. I've met and have been talking to other guys but I still can't get him out of my head. I try to occupy my time but he's always in the back of my mind, I feel stupid because this guy obviously isn't in to me and i don't know why this time is different. How can I get over it it's been 3 weeks since we spoke and I deleted him.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• there's only one thing to do, are you ready to stand outside his house with a Boom box? With this song
    La la la
    La la la la la
    La la la
    La la la la la
    I just can't get you out of my head
    Boy your loving is all I think about
    I just can't get you out of my head
    Boy it's more than I dare to think about

La la la
    La la la la la

I just can't get you out of my head
    Boy your loving is all I think about
    I just can't get you out of my head

Every night
    Every day
    Just to be there in your arms

• Haha errrr nope I want him outta my head not stalk him

• Get him out of your head huh I took it the other way oopsie :D Perhaps you can move on if you find yourself a much better guy since this one seems to not give a damn. You deserve much better sweetie :)