Do you take dating advice from attractive women seriously?

Or sometimes even just average women
Advice like "be yourself" and "just live your life and it'll happen on it's own"... They think just because that works for them it works for everybody or something

I feel like it's a kid born into a rich family giving financial advice

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• I don't think you can apply women's dating to men's 100% regardless of being attractive or not

• It'd be better to say "Be an awesome version of yourself."

• No one's advice is right or wrong. You are the only person that knows what's best for you at the end of the day you know what to do others people's advice is you trying to confirm how you will choose to deal with the problem

• Use your best judgment. People can give you advice but it doesn't mean it's the right thing for you to do. It doesn't matter if it's a hot or ugly person giving advice, good advice is good advice if it works for you

What Guys Said 7

• No. Most girls have not a clue about dating. When I was young and dumb enough to ask one girl for dating advice, she even advised me to relax, let people come to me.

Works perfect if you're a girl--girls get approached. But it's a perfect example of how women have no clue what dating advice to give men...

• I never take dating advice from women.

• lmfao, this is so true and exactly what i was thinking , i would never take advice from a attractive girl about dating advice

• women operate in a confusing blurry world where they are blind to what makes them act the way they do.

only men who are successful w/ women could cut through the BS and tell you how female attraction works.

I'd never listen to female advise.

• Asking a woman about approach technique etc is like askin a man about make-up technique lol. Pointless.

• Of course not, they speak of guy troubles like they can relate to these problems. It's patronizing beyond belief.