I'm so confused and sad! I don't know what to do! HELP!!!?

Me and this guy have been talking for a while now. He say's that he "really" likes me. He says really cute things. I know him but I haven't met him in person yet. He wants to have a serious thing with me, but I don't know yet. And every time we make plans to chill or watch a movie he cancels like 20 minutes before. I don't know what to do. should I talk to him about it? Or just stop talking to him? He has done this two times before. i though he was playing games so I followed along with him and cancelled on him 1 time. But were going on a date tonight, I'm scared he might cancel what should I do?

What Guys Said 1

• if he cancels again confront him about it and he might tell you whats going on maybe he has a good reason

• I did confront him about it. he said he has work all the time. I don't know if I should keep talking to him if he has to work all the Time and doesn't have free time whatsoever.

• Good luck hopefully you guys go on that date :) maybe just give him some time tell him to pick a day he doesn't work he can't be working everyday

What Girls Said 1

• How did you meet this guy? He sounds shady.

• I met him through a friend. i've seen pictures of him. But me and him get in arguments a lot