Ladies... Would you mind dating a guy with stretch marks if he had a nice body?

I used to weigh 260 lbs, but even though I lost all the excess weight awhile ago, the stretch marks stayed behind.

Thanks for all of your opinions ladies. I feel a lot better after hearing this.

Most Helpful Girl

• Congrats on the weight loss! Be proud. And yes I think most women would see you are dedicated and wouldn't mind.

• That is what I had hoped. It sure feels good to here that though.

• I think its important to be healthy, and its amazing how far you have come. :)

• Thanks so much :)

What Girls Said 9

• Nobody's skin is perfect. My skin is definitely not perfect. I don't judge anyone's skin. I'm cool with stretch marks.

• My boyfriend has stretch marks on his back and on his stomach and they make no difference to me at all. I have stretch marks on my inner thighs so I mean who am I to judge?

• Yes. We're all older and aware of where stretch marks come from, and how they get there. It isn't a deal breaker.

• I have them, so why would I care

• Congrats on losing weight and I wouldn't care. Honestly nobody's perfect, and I have stretch marks too.

• Stretch marks would not bother me at all.

• I wouldn't mind, it shows women when your dedicated to something you stay dedicated.

• No not at all! I wouldn't care :)

• If a girl doesn't date you because of that you shouldn't date her at all

• Thanks for your opinion :)

What Guys Said 0