Guys, how would you feel if a girl (especially a shy girl) from another race and completely different country says she likes you and asks you out?

Would it make you like her or would you reject her? Do you agree with the idea that "opposites attract"?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have never been asked out by a girl, at first I would be surprised and a bit perplexed.

Depends on the race, Asian yes, black African no, but that is just me.

Honestly I would love it, if a girl would ask me out, takes a lot of pressure form my shoulders.
    I never really know, if a girl is interested in me, since I am quite bad at reading subtle clues.

The racial country issue is only one, if you or he makes it one.
    You can not generalise, every guy is different, depends on him.

• Thank you for sharing your opinion :) Why Asians are ok though? What is it about them that appeals to you?

• And do you think that if girls asked guys out, there would be a lot more couples than there are now?

• Do u think BeyoncĂ© or Rihanna or Leona Lewis are dateable?

What Guys Said 12

• I would be open to dating someone of a different race (I don't really care what race someone is) and from another country, but I would have some concerns: does she intend to stay in my country?, is her country one that I could see myself living in?, is there a big difference in views about the role of religion in raising children?, and stuff like that. Like I said though, I would be open the possibility.

• I don't really care what race or country a woman is from, what matters to me is whether I like her personality and if I am attracted to her. Even if I am not, I'd be honored by her affections even if I wouldn't return said affection.

• Thank you for your opinion! That's great to hear :) It's worth trying then!

• I really like women of all different races, so I would like it... I've dated most major racial groups. But you might find it's not for everyone, probably varies from guy to guy.

• Thank you for sharing :) Ohh so you're a rare type as you know most racial groups! Can I ask which racial group in particular where you attracted to the most (white, asian, black)?

• This might sound like i'm just trying to be nice, but the truth is they all have their own pros and cons :) I don't really have a favorite... if I had to pick a favorite, I think it would be Asian (the main downside with Asians is their families can be difficult.. long stories). (Sex - I've had the best sex with black girls... then Asian... and then sorry, but white girls come last in that area - I think it's because of the heavy puritanical conservatism in western culture and a strange obsession with trying to "desexualize" women). The plus side of white women for me is it's the most familiar culture to me. Asian women are most physically beautiful to me.

• The idea of someone exotic being attracted to me excites me. There might be some cultural barriers, but I would still be happy to go out with her.

• Oh thank you for sharing your opinion! And what is your idea of an "exotic" girl? Okay, maybe girls should take your advice and actively ask guys from differing races out! :D

• Yes yes yes! ✿(。◕‿◕。)✿ Sorry I overreacted lol... Kyoto is really gorgeous it has beautiful cherry blossoms and Japanese gardens and it has old temples and shrines as well. One of them is called "the golden shrine" and I think there's gold coating on it lol :) Kyoto is most famous for manga, geishas and maikos though. You can see them for real if you come to Kyoto! There's also a famous manga museum in Kyoto which attracts a lot of foreign tourists.
      And you're wrong about everyone loving Asian women, some guys online have specifically said that they can't date them or they don't find them attractive, which made me lose confidence... Thank you and sorry I wrote too much lol :D

• Whoa, you make it sound like the best thing ever. I would go if I could. I would really love to see it. Not really too big on manga, but I'm into some anime. But mostly I would just want to go for the beautiful scenery. I can't speak for all guys of course, but everyone I've known has been really into Asians. Maybe it's just a New York thing? I don't know, but either way you shouldn't lose confidence over it. There's gonna be a lot of people turned on to you just for your race alone, especially if you go to the U. S

• There's good news for all women here, a man wouldn't technical feel anything except possibly total surprise that someone asked him out in the first place 😊. Never be afraid of talking to men, direct is generally best if he's a mans man.
    hope that helps.

• Lol :) Thank you very much for the advice!

• you mean she still lives in the other country and wants a long distance relationship?

• No, someone who lives in the same country :) Like an international university student :)

• if she was going to stay, it wouldn´t be a problem for me

• OMG I LUV SHY CUTIES!
    U can ask meh out right now if u like c:

• Lol thank you :) I saw your profile though, I can't because I live in the UK... But thank you it cheered me up :)

• Oh please, u can confess to meh wherever u like. Im oblige to be luv by a shy cutie x)

• I don't care about race or country of origin. I don't discriminate.

• Thank you for sharing! But do you have to be attracted to her?

• Thanks, it means a lot

• No problem :) I'm grateful to meet people like you online, can I message you sometime?

• If I was attracted to her, I'd be delighted and would accept her offer.

• Thank you for sharing :) What kind of girl would you be attracted to?

• Indian/Middle Eastern.

• Lol thank you but I noticed there are lots of Indian/Middle Eastern women living in my area!

• I'm going to at least give her a date. To see where it goes but if I don't get a vibe from her, that will be it. However, only if she's of age. For example, I probably wouldn't date you. I had a girl who was only 17, ask me out once... I was 20 at the time and was like, uhhh

• Lol :) Thank you for your opinion! You must be pretty popular then to be asked by a 17 year old girl :) Ok, that was helpful!

• I believe everybody deserves a chance to get to know one another, but that's a dream since others like to judge

• Yes I agree, it is sad isn't it :'( But thank you for your opinion!

• You're welcome :)

• it doesn't matter what race a girl is she would have to be the beauty i want for me to say yes, if she was my type i would be extremely happy i would reject her only if its going to be a LDR (long distance relationship) cause i dont want that

• Ohh I see, a LDR would be pretty hard! Ok, what kind of girl is your type then?

• part 1) dream girl is a girl who is beautiful (well that covers 90% of the girls in this world) but she would also be beautiful on the inside (which is rare) she'll have a sweet personality and have morals the non-trashy non-slut type, (not sleep around) a virgin, she'll desire/want me for the same/similar reasons i want her for which is for love, sex, body and mind, but most important she'll be the one who will make all the first moves and ask me out, she'll tell me whats on her mind, she will be happy and satisfied with me, she'll keep me and marry me, never leave or cheat, she won't be baby obsessed and want kids cause thats a turn off, she'll love my touch, she'll love who i am, she'll know what she wants, id be her dream guy, non smoker non drinker no drugs, no piercings on face or body the traditional ear piercing is ok, she'll let me explore her body, she'll be someone i can trust, intelligent, a joy to be with, good sense of humor,

• part 2) shell look at me the complete opposite of how girls normally look at me - instead of looking at me like im disgusting / ugly etc, she'll look at me with soo much love, desire, and arousal in her eyes, shell have a beautiful angel like voice that id love to hear all day and melt to, she'll like singing to music while riding in my car sometimes, she'll have a content happy look on her face when i hold/hug her, she'll give me constant attention and be with me 24/7, clingy, desperate, sexual, most of all she'll fulfill all my love and sex fantasies cause hers are the same/similar, that includes one of the many versions in being asked out by/meeting her, and she'll fall in love with me at first site and want sex ASAP with me to tell me she really wants me and as an engagement commitment thing, a she will marry me asap
      thats all i can think of right now

What Girls Said 0