Should I stay or should I end it?

my boyfriend is a control freak. he tells me that I can't hang out with or talk to my best friend. he doesn't want me texting anyone that isn't him. & he starts fights with me if I leave the house. & he won't even let me have Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, or Vine. him & I have been dating for 9 months. & all he seems to want to do is fight with me. he gives me the opportunity to leave but when I think about it it seems like it would make me happier just letting go. but I love him a lot, I mean it's been 9 months. what should I do?

• Stay
  • Leave

Most Helpful Girl

• If your truly not happy and see no possible way of lasting then I suggest end it before it gets harder. The longer you wait the harder it gets to end it. If you truly love him and see a future with him then you both need to sit down and have a discussion on trust and those type of things. My boyfriend is similar but we've made compromises and he simply expressed that he's worried but thats mainly because I've been through a lot and wants to make sure I'm safe and everything. This could be the case here too.

What Guys Said 4

• I hardly read the first bit of this dump him it's easy to see love him or not leave it's very unhealthy to be in a relationship like that

• I'm sorry, but that's not right for a guy to treat you like that. If I were you, I'd dump his ass! He's obviulously only thinking about himself.

• Tell that botch to grow up and stop acting like a jealous child, its ridicules peiple like this get girlfriends

• Leave.. lol @ no one telling you to stay. What a nutcase.

What Girls Said 4

• Hell no. You are way too pretty to be going through something like that. He may say he loves you, but how can he when he treats you like that? I would say you need to leave him soon, because that relationship isn't healthy.

• Ask your self if you could continue for the rest of your life like this? Because more than likely it won't get better his behavior will only get worse and more controlling my ex was a lot like how your boyfriend sounds and I confronted him. He said he would change and he did for a month then went back to himself. You can't change someone's ways. It's hard to end it but sometimes you do have to put yourself first and rememeber your self worth.

• That's one unhealthy relationship you have there. But you have to ask yourself is he worth it if you stay in this relationship. If not or you are unsure then it's better to end it while

• I've been in your shoes for 3.5 years. I lost some of my hearing in my left ear. He cares nothing about you, love shouldn't hurt. Leave and don't go back. Ask yourself do you want kids with him cuz he will hurt them to, he'll hurt your pets. Get out.