Nervous about asking girlfriend to do things?

Hey guys, I'm nervous about asking my girlfriend to do things with me. I don't know why, but I always go straight to assuming that she doesn't want to go do things with me. Am I over thinking this? We've been dating for a month and a half..

I'm talking about hanging out!

Most Helpful Girl

• If you mean sexual things, that depends on if you guys have done anything with each other yet, as well as how open to it she is in general. I'm sexually active with my boyfriend, but I wish he would ask me or initiate to 'do things' with me more often. I brought that up with him a few times and he said he pretty much just can't believe that I actually enjoy sex that much, as his last girlfriend was on the conservative side.

So what I'm trying to say is that if you know that both of you are okay with fooling around and you've already gotten the okay from her, you're over-thinking it. Girls have their needs too, and there truly is no harm in just asking!

• That is actually very helpful as well, but I mean like hanging out! lol

• If you were my boyfriend or we were involved I definitely wouldn't, but I'm sure there are some girls who would find it more uncomfortable due to the novelty of it or something.

• Well I hope it doesn't offend her!

What Girls Said 4

• Yes you are totally overthinking it! She's dating you, she'd love to hang out. She may even wonder why you aren't asking her to hang out. You only have to worry if she starts being bitchy and saying no to everything, which she shouldn't do if you're dating.

• Dont assumed stuff like that! The best thing you can do is ask her. Its possible that because you're not asking her to do stuff, she might think you're uninterested. She could be assuming the same. The only way you will know is if you bring it up and ask her.

• How am I supposed to ask her?

• But we already go on dates. The problem is asking her out on some more than once a week. I just am very weird about this..

• Just do exactly what you do more than once a week

• Can ask, but not demand. No means no.

• just stop thinking that

What Guys Said 1

• Man up and grow some balls son.