This for all the red-blooded American women (girls if I can get away with being politically incorrect) And also Europeans can respond too?

If the guy is 51 and the girl is 24, is age just a number? That is for the poll question. If you do leave a comment please elaborate on what is an acceptable age difference and what is not. Thank you.

• Yes
    26% (5)29% (2)27% (7)Vote
  • No
    47% (9)57% (4)50% (13)Vote
  • depends or undecided.
    27% (5)14% (1)23% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmmm... I don't think age is just a number. I think 15 years older is as old as I would go (I'm 24, max- he'd be 39). When the person could believably be my father... that seems to be problematic.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• only thing a 51 year old can do for me is pay my rent. we definetly won't be fucking

0|0
    0|0
  • that is way too much of an age gap, you could be her dad. I wouldn't go above ten years older than me. Over ten is too much. You're in completely different aspects of life. it's weird.

0|0
    0|0
  • Age is just a number. I've dated a man 42 years older than me 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • I would never date someone that old.

0|0
    0|0
  • For me and most of the girls I know, that would be too much for attraction and connection. This girl may be a rare exception - who knows.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Well on the opposite side of that question, I'm 19 and have seen women in their 50's that I would have NO problem taking into the bedroom. So I think there are probably girls out there that would feel the same about an older man. Sorry I'm not European, but I wanted to share on this.

0|1
    0|0
  • Mid life crisis and daddy issues. But sure your ages are numbers.

0|0
    0|1