She asks about how my day was every day and she asks about what I will do the next day, does she like me?

I love her, and I really like every thing about her , we have been talking daily since I knew her more than 2 weeks ago and she tells me everything about her life and she asks about my day and how it was and about my plans for the next day, ahe started a couple of conversations but I started most of them but she always finds a way to keep the conversation going , I live far away from her but one time she told me that she wishes I was with her so I could hang out with her, I couldn't help but fall in love with her but in the same time I want to know if she feels the same

Most Helpful Girl

• She does like you. I know that when i like a guy i try to talk to him as much as possible and find out about him and his life because i want to be a part of it, also dont worry about her not always starting the conversation because she is probably just worried about annoying you so she waits for you to talk to her first. Hope i helped :)

What Girls Said 5

• Yeah I think she really likes you and most girls don't like starting the convo first so it's good that she did it a little but you should keep starting them, if she asks more questions for detail like what you did today, and oh whats that? or was that fun? etc. it shows she likes talking to you. If you like her why not ask her out

• Yeah she likes you. Congrats

• she likes you. simple. just don't ruin it

• Awwe she likes u

• i guess she likes you. but don't be rushed and take it slowly :)

What Guys Said 1

• Can you please man up and ask her out? I am waiting for such signals from this one girl. Youvare getting all the signs to show a girl is into a guy. You aren't taking steps. Pls do asap. Before she loses interest assuming u dnt have any