Is age a big deal to guys?

we were texting and he asked my age and it turns out I'm about a year older then him and after he found out he seemed different ...we usually till like 2 in the morning but this time we stopped at 12:30 and he usually says talk to you later today or text you later but this last time he didn't...is it because he doesn't like that I'm older then him

Most Helpful Guy

• It doesn't matter to the scobey's lol but sum people don't know before they really fall for the person and they can't help it but for me it is a big deal. I definitely won't mess with anybody underage and I usually keep it at 2 years older ir 2 years younger but I'll make exceptions for sum of the hot 25 26 years olds lol.

What Guys Said 1

• Na it doesn't bother me one bit, haha I actually am more attracted to older girls cause they're more mature. But some guys have a problem with it, or feel imtimidated.

What Girls Said 1

• good question!, the same thing I have been wondering!. Due to maturity issues and the way that older men behave in relationships, I prefer older guys so I typically end up dating 30 year olds and I have dated some a tiny bit older than 30 but one of them was much older than that and I got the feeling that he didn't like the looks we used to get from people or the idea of dating someone considerably younger than him. All the guys I date are single and haven't been married nor have children and typically have amazing jobs, so it's not like that would be a factor, but I have always asked myself that

• Exactly and I just find it odd that I'm interested in a guy younger than me because I usually like older guys too.....i don't know its just after he found out I was older then him he didn't seem the same.

• A year shouldn't be that much of an issue, specially if the guy is the younger one, I'd think that he's totally fly to "land" someone older but I have to be honest and once there was this guy that I really liked but he was a year younger and I never took him seriously... so I guess it depends on the guy.. . but still if I were a guy I'd still feel super fly to have just landed someone older...