Guys who do you think should make the first move?

Guys: Who should make the first move?
If you were single and in a public place (bar, grocery store, coffee shop etc) and you saw the woman of your dreams would you approach her?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well the problem with approaching girls in a random place is tricky, if she thinks you're cute it's okay, if you're not attractive she'll think you're a creep and make you feel bad about it. When I was fat I'd approach girls and get shot down with a cannon. Now that I've lost a lot of weight things are better, if I get shot down it's with a much smaller gun, lol.

I like it when a girl makes the first move, or at least makes sure she puts herself in the position to make it clear she's open to you approaching. For example, I've been at coffee shops standing around waiting on my order and then a girl will come hang around me and linger a little then comment about something and then it makes it super easy for me to strike up a conversation with her. That's happened to me three times since I lost weight and started going out more, lol.

What Guys Said 4

• Well since we are living in the 21st century now and not the 1900's I don't think it matters who makes the first move. I actually find it a turn on when a girl makes the first move. It shows she has confedience and that is sexy. It is also nice being chased for once instead of the one always doing the chasing. I don't really apporach girls much anymore because I have been treat like scum by so many of them.

• The guy preferably but if he is shy or doesn't know the girl, she should make a move.
    I would not approach the girl of my dreams. I got a million excuses why I wouldn't, though I want to start approaching.

• The Guy. It doesn't matter where, it's a matter of when.

• Screw "who should".
    It should happen naturally one way or they other.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm not a guy, but if I'm the girl of his dreams I hope he'd approach me!