My girlfriend was driving in a car with one of my friends?

So my gf texted me that she has a surprise and to open the door. She was there with one of my old friends. He has a gf too, but they aren't doing so good now. But anyway, I trust my girlfriend alot. Weve been together for seven months and we haven't been fighting recently. So im just wo dering if I should be mad at her. Cuz wtf? Who just goes and drives around with some other guy when you have a bf. So that would be great if y'all could let me know what you think about this situation. Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you mind telling what the surprise was? Maybe she was asking him for advice since he knows you well too. I used to message my husbands friend for advice on birthday gifts.

• Oh the surprise was just her dropping by at my place. And the guy she was with hasn't talked to me in like a year. But we all hungout yesterday for a bonfire. But that was the first time we saw eachother since a year. I just find it weird she was inthe car with him and I don't know if its a legitimate thing to be mad about.

• Maybe the surprise was her bringing him back in your life? I mean personally I wouldn't get in the car with my bfs friend unless he really trusted the guy because he is very protective of me but then again, she probably didn't mean it in a way to offend you, talk to her about it!

What Girls Said 6

• Chill out, geesh.

The way you worded it sounds like she went and picked up a friend of yours as a surprise for you, drove him to your house, and said, "Surprise!" Sounds like a genuine girlfriend thing to do. I can't believe your first instinct is that she cheated.

For the record, I have a boyfriend and I will transport any male I want in my truck, thank you very much.

• Calm down haha. You interpreted it all wrong

• No, I think you did. If I did, that's not my fault. This is the internet. I can read tone. Re-explain it with better words so I can better understand.

• well she went to see you so she didn't see it as a big deal which means its probably not. its just one drive.

• Erm, she's a free woman, she can drive around with a guy friend if she wants, and she was bringing him to see you! You sound waaaaay over protective and possessive. Lighten up or you'll cause problems with an attitude like that.

• Maybe she's friends with him too
    Don't get mad she was with them to surprise you

• She was surprising you? I don't think that there's a problem with your gf hanging out with another guy especially to just surprise you

• you're drama man , not a big deal

What Guys Said 2

• Nice! A threesome i see. Dat lucky basturd >.>

• It's fine man