Skinny, fit girls, or somewhat fit, curvy girls?

Okay so lets say you have to pick between 2 girls. They both have pretty faces and hair and good personality and all.
Girl 1 is thin, works out a lot, has abs, has slight hips and breats, but not much so her body looks pretty straight and flat.
Girl 2 is not fat but she has voluptuous breasts and thighs, a small waist, hourglass shape, and she only works out sometimes.
Which girl would you prefer?

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly, it's hard to say without seeing them. I could honestly go for either girl. If both are visually appealing to me (likely), then it comes down to other factors for me, like personality, sense of humor, how will she accept my kid, and who knows what else.

I've dated girls who are small framed, and had fun with them. Also dated small framed girls who made me miserable. I've had the same mixed results from girls who are accurately described as "curvy" as well. (I'd say your idea of "curvy" is pretty accurate, by the way).

What Guys Said 8

• fit or not... I'd rather she not be so skinny I was afraid that she may go down the drain in the shower... ha

so I would have to say hour glass... I like a woman that looks like a woman. Curves included not that looks like a junior high school boy

• I'd probably pick girl 1. But it's difficult to say as it depends what you mean by "not fat", these days a lot of people seem to be calling fat "not fat" and "voluptuous" is a euphemism for "fat", if you mean it that way then no, not girl 2.

• I prefer fit girls but not so much that there is nothing there. I usually prefer a girl not to have abs but to be toned. However if I had to choose it would still be girl 1.

• Fit, Curvy, And Decently busty. Don't make me choose!

• Girl 1 ftw! Cheerleader!!!

• Girl 2 every time. Gotta have a little meat on the bones and nice sized breast are always a plus v

• both, if their fit (:

• I would say Girl 2.

What Girls Said 0