What's wrong with my girlfriend?

My girlfriend hasn't been able to sleep the last few nights. We keep a fan on in her room she gets either too cold or too hot. She cries almost every night. Tonight she was really upset I hugged her she started hitting me on my chest she was in a really bad mood I asked her what's wrong she got mad and said she doesn't know. She's not pregnant or on her period. What's wrong with her? How can I comfort her?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's probably a sensory thing. I have asperger's syndrome and a side effect is amplified senses, so I experience the same sort of thing. I will go from sweating hot to freezing cold in a 2 degree temperature change... and I get super claustrophobic feeling, even if I'm not in a small space. In that case, having the light on helps, the window open, and space, but someone there to talk to. Just sit there, but don't talk unless she talks to you. Give her some space to calm down when she gets like this.

What Girls Said 2

• sounds like some hormone imbalance, that can also affect your temperature. take her to the docs.

• in this time i think you should stay next to her. make her feel that you are there and you are supporting her and also give her time... when she'll relax ask her what's wrong with her

What Guys Said 0