Girl talking to ex because she's lonely?

My girl's talking to abusive ex because she's lonely or bored what do I do? I wasn't able to be with her at the moment. How do I handle this?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• Well, maybe. If you have no time for her and do not show enough interest, of course she had some companionship with her ex even if he was an asshole at times and had a bad temper. AT least she could maybe have dinner with him, watch a movie, go hiking and camping or xyz... & obviously you are not dedicating time to her.

• No one is able to be next to their girl 24/7..

• Don't judge, I actually dedicate so much time...

• Tell her that you don't appreciate her confiding in her abusive ex.

• That's messed, you need to tell her that he obviously isn't the right thing for her! She need's to get away from him and you need to tell her to stop this nonsense and stop disrespecting you like that. Nu ah I don't play those games! that's fucked up

• she misses him.. and she did until one day they had a convo after he contacted her a mil times. and from there he tried to get her away. yet she's loyal

• Ok, just try and keep her away from him

What Guys Said 1

• Tell her you want to see other girls and do so while you continue your thing (if you have one) with her--as she is doing with you. Have all the sex you want, but always use a condom. Romances do not last forever.

• Interesting thought, we didn't have sex with.. maybe need something to keep committed