Help is girlfriend ignoring me?

My girlfriends going on. A Cruise to Bahamas. She said she won't have service and she would have to pay to use wifi. That true? It's a carnival Cruise.

She said she will contact when she leaves/ gets a signal

Most Helpful Girl

• maybe she needs some space

What Girls Said 2

• She's on a freaking boat. There isn't wireless service in the ocean last time I checked.

You sound really paranoid. Take a chill pill and let her enjoy her vacation.

• Some cruises do have wi-fi connections, but more and more places are going where you have to pay to use any internet. It's a vacation, though. Even if she had access to it every second of the day, back off. She said she would contact you when she could; give her a break. If she is looking to push you away, which this in no way indicates, it's probably because of your being paranoid, smothering, and over-analyzing.

What Guys Said 2

• It's true I've been on a cruise before and there is no service unless your at a port

• Sounds true. Its not like cruise ships have cell phone antennae.

When you leave the US, typically your phone stops working or has ridiculous roaming charges.

A quick google search about carnival wifi...
    www.carnival.com/.../On_Board_Internet_Cafes.aspx
    You probably didn't need our help for that... no its not free.