In a lesbian relationship need help?

I am dating a woman and we are both new to this. We are both very femme and that's not going well. I wish to be more dominate and really need help. I am very shy and I need advice on how to dominate her to the bedroom and in it as well as every day life. Thank you :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you like to be dominated? Think of what you want done to you... then do it to her. Don't ask us! Figure it out on your own, that should be super fun

• Yes but my issue is my shyness. I was hoping for some tips on how not to be shy. It's hard to just do what wee I'd want done too me when me and this girl have only had sex once in a month. Makes me wonder if she dosent like it.

What Guys Said 1

• I'm a guy so I`m not sure how much help I could be but I`ll give it a stab. I think it is more about being confident and taking charge. Decide on what you want and lead her in the direction you want to go. Since it is more about attitude then anything else you have to overcome your shyness. When I was younger I was very shy, I had to learn to be confident in what I believed and take risks. Sometimes it can be scary doing something against your nature but with practice it becomes easier.

What Girls Said 1

• Perhaps you should be the one to hold her in bed when you cuddle. My boyfriend is the dominant one and he holds me. It takes time to figure it out. When I dated a girl, she was dominant because of her height and in public she would speak more than me.