What do guys hate to see girls wear: On the first date?When the relationship gets serious?

I'm curious. I'm not the most fashion-forward person, but I'm working on it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Not terribly conservative. I want you to look nice and show off your better features (legs, chest, arms, stomach whatever is among your better features). I don't want a girl who is shy, or lacks confidence. I don't want some bitchy girl, but I want her to be able to look nice without thinking "he's gonna think I'm a slut".

What Guys Said 2

• Depends on the guy. I like a conservative lady.

• I would dislike slutty clothing in wither case.

• First date should be conservative and tasteful... When we are comfortable with each other I like comfortable clothing. Some guys however prefer the tasteless clothing of barflies... It truly is a preference thing. I think you will get what you dress to attract. If you want trash, dress like trash. If you want class dress like class...

• Wear jeans not baggy or tight but somewhere in between and a loose fitting top, and don't go overboard with make up lip gloss and mascara is plenty

What Girls Said 1

• when the relationship gets serious i guess the guy would not like to see his gf wearing too revealing clothes