I dont know what to do when my crush is sad?

Everytime my crush is sad, I dont know what to do or say, I just kept quiet, I dont know how to cheer her up. Seeing her sad is the last thing I want to see. Recently, she had been posting very negative thoughts about how fucked up her life is, and she seems really sad, I fear that she will notice I liked her if I care too much. She asked me who was my crush before and I just sort of brush it off because it was her. Some lessons I get to sit beside her but at times when she's sad, I will just kept quiet. I want her to know that I can lend her a listening ear, a shoulder to lean on, and Im always there for her. But I just don't know how.

Most Helpful Girl

• Do something nice for her. Get her a small gift

What Girls Said 2

• Do the most romantic thing you could ever think of. Keep doing romantic things until she gets happy like put rose petals on her bed before she wakes up and found a plate of breakfast with a note on it. Prove your love in the way that girls dream of a man showing it.

• show her , how much the people around her love her and how much u care about her. Make her laugh and take her out surprise her

What Guys Said 1

• Try to make her laugh stay close at difficult make her blv u r there for her