Marrying a potential cheater? what does this say about him?

This guy is known to be a player and has cheated before. A few days before getting engaged he texted another girl saying he likes her and the she's turning him on.
He apologized and said he's changed
Would you believe him

Most Helpful Girl

• No, he didn't confess, you caught him. Do you want to be looking over your shoulder for the rest of your life? That text was really disrespectful to you. That text would be enough for me to walk away, but I'm not in your relationship. Listen to your gut, it's really hard to use your head when love is involved (trust me I know). You can't know if he'll cheat but these txts will probably reoccur. .. Can you live with that? Is this a deal breaker for you? Try seeing it from someone else's perspective. If this happened to your friend what would you tell her to do?

What Guys Said 2

• no. simple as that. no.

• From a guy's perspective... fuck NOOOOOO!!! He is trying to lock you up with a ring while having others on the side. DO NOT marry this guy! I am a firm believer in once a cheater, always a cheater. I am been cheated on by three different girls though, so this dude does not sound loyal. No, do not trust this guy!

What Girls Said 5

• no I wouldn't just because he's known as a player and cheatter. Even if you get married to him, you'll always wondering if he cheatted on you or not.. I wouldn't believe him and to be honest I would break up the engagement..

• No. He's an idiot thinking that kind of an 'apology' would work on anyone with a brain.

Dump that loser and start respecting yourself long enough to meet someone normal.

• If he's a cheater break it off

• Um no.
    I wouldn't believe hi, m at all.
    Walk away lady.

• No, I wouldn't. Once a cheater always a cheater.