Do women end up with losers because they are baby crazy?

Is it that they feel they will never find a real man so they settle with the loser because they want kids so bad.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know what you mean by "loser" but if you mean being with the guy who's not the "hottest" guy that everyone's after then yes from your perspective they could be seen as settling. But that's not reality though, as women (and men) mature they have much more realistic expectations of a partner. They realize that you can't go to the gym all the time when you've got a full-time job, responsibilities, and hobbies, but you can eat well and manage your weight. Most of those "real men" have their priorities out of line and don't understand the responsibilities of what being a real man really means.

Don't expect to be with a celebrity or movie star unless you're in that social circle, just the same as I know I won't (and don't want to) marry miss America. :)

What Guys Said 12

• not necessarily because they are baby crazy. maybe because they just don't believe they can do better or just wanting to be with someone no matter what.

but not necessarily just because they are baby crazy

• This is what I'm currently thinking
    files.sharenator.com/...e-s618x1106-263555-580.png

• sorry to say this, but its a immature kind of question, no body is a loser, it all depends on you that how you feel about anyone, and you can make your relationship good with anyone you want to. and the losers are always the honest persons remember that. because these days i see all the girls and ladies crying that there bf dont pay attention to them or give time to them.

• no it´s because the loser awakens the mothers instinct and makes them want to care for them. also i guess a lot of women think, it´s still better than a douchebag.

• That is not always the reason. I have noticed people ending up with so called loser because they think any attention is good attention which is not always the case.

• My uncle ended up with an absolute terrible wife who was previously his ex because he was baby crazy. She just took their whole life savings to the casino.

• I have seen this yes, and think its a terrible reason for being with someone. I especially feel bad for the kids.

• I have a feeling that 'loser' here means 'beta' and not 'deadbeat'.

• this is confusing

• They end up with losers when they become desp.

• please define "loser"

• yes. tho many men are the same with sex. they end up with loser women because they're obsessed with getting pussy. lol

What Girls Said 3

• I'm sure it's happened, I don't think it's the leading cause of ending up with losers though. Maybe they're also losers who don't deserve any better.

• errr i guess its not the case for everyone

• i don't think that's the case