Why do girls say they want a chat on a dating site?

why do girls say they want a chat on a dating site so you send them a message they reply back so you send another one they read it but dont reply back? i dont understand she was talking to me before but not now why? tell me girls

Most Helpful Girl

• She's a glutton for punishment?

Most gals I know turn the chat function off pretty quickly because guys use it to say creepy sexual stuff... Or worse, send pics of their junk.

• i was nice to her i must be not her type or something

• No use imagining things that make you feel bad. Just move on.

What Girls Said 4

• Anybody can sleep with anybody - what matters to me is how much respect, emotional intimacy, concern, kindness, love, empathy, humility, sacrifice, time, energy and sacredness is behind the act of dating. I want a relationship based on respect and sacredness and that involves putting chastity and purity above desire. If I can't talk to somebody and form a relationship that way then there is no relationship.

• She may have been busy , even if she saw the message. God, all this obsession and you constantly saying you're not good or that she found a hottee guy will never get you a girlfriend. have some confidence dude. It's so annoying we tell you here honestly that you're fine and you keep putting yourself down. then what's the point on asking if you don't believe us? Please try and be confident, you still have time, it's not the end of the world. :)

• I sometimes see the messages on Fb but am busy. doesn't mean I necessarily won't answer :)

• Ok ok I am sorry but for some people its very hard for some who has never been loved by some else xx

• Probably said something that turned her off. or she met someone she liked better. On a dating site, you are likely not the only guy she's in contact with.

• Maybe you text boring or they found another guy or they think your weird... There can be a lot of reasons so just don't worry about it, don't be so pushy and get texting because that's when it gets annoying.

• We just started talking lol it started like this. Hi would you like to have a chat :) she said yes always up for a chat I said how are you? :) she said I am good thanks you? I said I am good you are the first person I have spoken to on here :) after that no reply why?

What Guys Said 0