Thoughts about tinder? Is it just a waste of time and energy?

I've always had a hard time approaching girls (anxiety issues and what not) and have been hearing about tinder for a while. Some say it's just for getting laid and some say it might be possible to find someone.

So what are your thoughts about it? Have any of you actually found anyone decent with it?

Thanks for the answers! I might just give it a try..

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm on tinder. Been seeing a guy i met there for about four months now. Nothing too serious but i think it's headed there (hopefully). I doubt I'd use the app again but it was kinda fun. I know for a fact some people aren't just looking to hook up (cause i wasn't). That being said it all relys on your pictures. If you're not the most photogenic guy you're better off on a dating site. Goodluck! :)

What Girls Said 2

• Haha in general its just for getting laid/hooking up but I actually did have a relationship with the last guy I met through Skout, another dating app. And I keep in contact with most of the people I met, it's even going on a year of staying in touch with some. Just go in open minded. But I've heard most it's u meet and never really see them again.

• I'm using it right now. I don't really like the idea of meeting someone through an app but it's better than being alone.

I met this guy on it and we have been chatting a bit and he seems nice but it is too early to tell. I'm just wary of guys looking to hook up on it. I think tinder tends to be for hookups and that's not me at all.

What Guys Said 1

• I know I'm ugly cause I've gotten no likes at all lol