Would a nose ring stop you from dating/liking a girl?

not the bullring/septum rings. i mean a small little stud nose ring. do you guys find nose rings unattractive? would it be a deal breaker? would it matter if she is a very attractive girl who happens to have a small stud nose ring?

Updates:
by the way, this is coming from a 19 year old college student. so my dating scene is mostly college students

0|0
0|10

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not a deal breaker, but I prefer girls without piercings.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• It wouldn't keep me from dating her, but the odds of my approaching her to begin with are much smaller.

0|0
    0|0
  • Deal breaker alone? Hmm, no.

Would be be off-putting, help discourage me from chatting up/asking out a girl? Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not into piercings or tattoos so the more she has, the hotter she has to be above an 8 to compensate.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wouldn't make a difference, no deal breaker.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nose piercings are very unattractive, honestly I don't know why girls want piercings other than earings

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't care at all. But I'm a pretty open minded guy. I saw a waitress last night that had just that, I thought she was cute, but my friend called dibs so oh well haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely a deal breaker.

0|0
    0|0
  • I kind of find stud nose piercings to be kind of hot. The bull rings I find unattractive but the stud nose ring... can be kind of sexy, but just like anything else, it all depends on how it looks on an individual. Some girls it could make them look trashy and some girls it could make them look sexy as fuck.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly yes. I just find it offputting

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.