Guys... I need your opinion on waiting on a guy?

So I've done everything I can to show this guy that I like him and want to have something with him outside of work. We are friends and Ik he likes me but nothing is happening with us. He is a manager at my job but we hardly see each other now cause I work in the afternoons and he works in the morning and I'm transferring soon. He's is shy with me as well but really sweet and kind. just don't know what to do anymore. Scared to just back off and let him pursue me cause I'm scared he won't not even as a friend outside of our job

Most Helpful Guy

• You could wait for eternity. Even shy guys will make a move if they really like someone. There's really nothing you can do, unless you want to make a move. This may give you the closure to move on if he says no and happiness if he says yes. If you don't want to be point blank with him your better off just looking in other directions.

What Guys Said 3

• If he's a manager he's probably not aloud or feels to awkward to ask you out, why don't you add him on FB and ask him out or ask him in person if he wants to hang out sometime?

• My honest opinion is take the initiative and just ask him out. It's not the 1950s anymore lol. I actually like a woman who is that way. I was shy around my fiancĂ©e and she knew what she wanted and got it

• His job may be in jeopardy. Company policy most likely

What Girls Said 0