What's the point of asking girls out?

Whats the point if theyre all either taken or not interested?

Most Helpful Guy

• I like getting rejected, it gives myself an excuse to eat chocolate and cry myself to sleep.

• I hate the person who up voted this. :@

• That's fantastic advice, thank you. :)

• Your welcome. And, if you get rejected it just gives you an excuse to do that lovely ritual of yours. :)

What Girls Said 9

• Well literally, the point is to find a mate to reproduce with, and fulfill your need for inclusion and affection.

I'm assuming you don't mean literally though. lol. If you ask a girl that's taken then she may remember you when or if she becomes free. If no girls are interested maybe you're lacking an important characteristic.

Are you kind? Are you polite? Do you know how to behave appropriately around certain people? (my fiancé seems to think he can say and do what ever he wants because he's being himself) Do you look (and smell) well put together? You're hair, you're clothes, you're personal hygiene. Are you confident? Etc...

• They are not all taken. This site is the proof. And you can't tell if they're interested or not if you haven't even tried.

• This site is proof for my case, all the pretty sane girls are taken

• Also if you think all the single girls are leftovers then that assumption is going to affect how you approach them. If a guy approached me and thought I was second best, I wouldn't give them a second look. How would you feel if a girl treated you like that?

• That's how girls treat 70% guys already

• Umm... To get a date I assume?

• But seriously it may seem like that but it's not true there are plenty of great girls out there that would love to be asked out on a date or be in a relationship.

It's just some girls are taken and every guy isn't our type.

The same thing happens to us with guys.

I'm sure you'll find the right girl =)

• Well if you didn't ask girls out you wouldn't have a date.

• Um... they aren't...

• They're not all taken... plenty of single ladies. Maybe you're asking out the wrong girls.
    And yeah its hard finding someone with mutual interest, that's life man

• hmmm to test your luck?

• Maybe your standards are just too high and you're overlooking a lot of girls.

• nope

• Im sure your not that bad! I think your being to hard on yourself

• I have seriously been rejected by every guy I've gone for. And like I said, I don't ever go for men out of my league. It's not like I am going for someone who is a 10 while I am a 2. The highest I've probably gone for would be a 4. Otherwise I stick to men who most women overlook. The one guy I know has been rejected by every woman but we get along well. We're both inexperienced. So I asked him out since we have so much in common in interests as well. We both love hiking and we do that together sometimes, and we go to theme parks together. I asked him out, and he said: "God no, you're a dog." it took a while for us to be friends again after that. Any date I've been on was a blind date set up by friends or online dating that I initiated. I've never been asked out on a date in my life.

• How do you think dudes got the good ones?

• right place right time, right looks right height, right amount of money etc.

• So look for the girl who is "just right" for you.

• There isn't one, the odds of finding that is astronomically low

What Guys Said 12

• Just from reading your comments. You sound like you would rather feel sorry for yourself then figure out why you get rejected and make changes.

As that seems to be the case. You have, exactly what you are doing... nothing. So obviously it's what you want. You should be very happy.

:-)

• I've made changes all my life :) :) :) :)

• That's not true lol respect doesn't attract

• You would be surprised where respect can lead you.

• Just ask out ones who aren't taken and are interested.

• wow you're a genius.. not

• If you have to ask...

• You have to keep trying, even though all the good ones are taken by the end of college. It's not an easy task

• They're not all taken or not interested. You sound like a guy that's been rejected a lot.

• Because... lol why not?

• Do you really need to ask?

• LoL I know right? Look at 95% of the females on here their either dating? In a relationship, Engaged or married. Women and girls say they have it just as bad when it comes to dating. Laughable.

• true. all good ones are taken

• Not true. There are plenty of fish in the sea, but how are you supposed to land one if you're gonna be a shitty fisherman?

• no not true

• ... you mad bro? They're not all taken or not interested in my experience... in fact some taken girls become free when i;m around haha

find someone who likes you or change who you are to a better version of you

• Because they aren't all taken and/or disinterested.

Asking girls out is how you get dates.

• they are, they're either taken or disinterested

• You're an idiot.

• Its true man. I read somewhere that all the good ones are taken.

Sucks.