Should I date this desperate gal?

So, I've met this gal. she's good looking, slim, funny, nerdy (in a good way). she's a couple years older than me, 24 and 27.

Thing is, she just got a legal separation from her husband of 5 years. I mean, its been a few months now, but she seems kinda depressed/lonely/in need of human interaction.

I understand, its not easy going from having an SO around every day and getting their love to having no one.

But 1) If she wasn't so lonely, she probably wouldn't be interested in me. 2) I might be a rebound. 3) In a weird way, I feel like if I went forward with this, I would be taking advantage of a crappy situation, and of her.

What should I do? I'm mighty tempted to go ahead with this.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• go for it. she might end up liking u

• Don't go out with her. You already know that it is a bad idea.

• How do you know she's actually desperate though.. maybe you're picking up the wrong vibes?

• If you have to question it then don't do it, you already know it's a bad idea don't you?

• You have the chance so do it!

What Guys Said 2

• If her ex has no visiting rights concerning the kids, give it a try if she pleases you. If there's still her ex coming around every week, judge if you can cope with that too.

• Go for it, beggars can't be choosers.