How long would you continue dating someone if you weren't really into them?

When I date someone, if I am not really into them, I have to end it -, I think it's unfair to string someone along. The longest I've ever hung in there with someone was 2 months, to see if maybe things changed since the guy had a lot of good qualities. How long can you hold onto someone before you inevitably realize you just can't do it?

Most Helpful Girl

• If i'm not into someone i have to end it, why waste each others time? I think i would notice after a period of time and just say something.

What Guys Said 3

• I would tell them that I wasn't into them and explain why. That way they could make the decision to either stay as they are, or change a little bit. I wouldn't get mad at them either way. :)

• I think the most I did that was for three dates, so less than a month. It's not fair to both parties involved.

• 2 MONTHS that's a very long time... as soon as i realised i wasn't into them i'd stop dating them

What Girls Said 2

• If am not into them, am not. I won't waste time and his.

• Stop now and free yourself from the torment!

• Lol! I only did that once. If I am not into someone, it sounds terrible, but it's almost torture being with them.