How should I reply to a guys text?

I texted a guy asking if he was free today. He said he's not really today but will be for the weekend. I don't know how I should to reply. I was thinking of saying, ok give me a text in the weekend? is that ok to send.

Most Helpful Guy

• dude you're overthinking this. you wanna already see if you should move on before he even can get back to you for the weekend? wait a little bit and see what happens unless you're not interested in him anyways.

What Guys Said 5

• It may be scary or even embarrassing but I think the only effective way is to straight up ask... or you will drive yourself crazy asking yourself this question for a while

• There is a big change that he is interested :)

• It sounds like he cares in some way, if he didn't he probably wouldn't have replied. You should wait until the weekend and see what happens. :)

• Sounds like he's interested, he just has a schedule conflict. Wait for the weekend.

• There's an easy way of finding out if he's interested in you or not.

ASK HIM OUT.

• She did though... she asked him to get together and he said he's not really free on the given day.

• I need to learn how to read.

If he didn't counter-offer then he's not interested in.

What Girls Said 4

• nah dont say that, if you want to hang out with him then just say "ok maybe we can do something then" and see how he replies. cuz if yo usay give me a text in the weekend, its givng him control and makes you seem desperate that you would wait to hear from him yanno?

• Hard to tell by that little bit of information, but some days guys text more in depth and other days only one worded answers. See if he follows through this weekend...

• Yeah, he could definitely be interested. The fact that he suggested an alternate time (over the weekend) to hang out is definitely good! You'll just have to wait until the weekend and see if he texts you to make plans.

• Thats not enough to know if he does or not. Wait and see how your date goes.