How to make girls attracted to me?

I wanna know what I can do to make girls attracted to me and to make them flirt with me or have them check me out?

Most Helpful Girl

• Be hottttttt that's really it without them getting to know you. Walk with confidence, dress well, have nice hair shoes etc. , smell good, give them that look and give a cute half smile, wink if you're really confident. then approach and flirt away if she's giving good vibes.

What Girls Said 2

• You can't just force girls to be attracted to you. Coming from a females perspective I tend to check out a guy differently than what most males would do. Instead of trying to get your number I'd simply make eye contact with you. Lol. The best thing to do is be yourself! Explore new things! Change your style! Etc!(:

• You're already cute, just be confident. You'd be surprised how far confidence will take you when it comes to women.

What Guys Said 2

• Honestly, just be yourself! Girls like guys that are confident with who they REALLY are! Don't play games or act like you are better than any of the other guys. Men and women are SO very different. The girls see us playing the "role" of the alpa-male (top dog, number one, etc.) and they do see right through it most of the time. You might fool a few girls playing this game but you will not meet the woman of your dreams. She is out there and she is much like you and when she sees you just being you she is going to get closer to you and find ways to communicate with you. In terms of flirting - it's okay if you flirt first the first time but after that let her lead the way. I mean if she flirts back it's okay to retort. If not - let her be. I hope this helps you :D

• Get some swagger. Not swag, but swagger, as in confidence, and show it every second of every day, when you walk, when you're talking to your buds, when you're sitting in class, all the time. That's about it, the rest is just showing interest in people (girls) and not being a creep.

Also, don't go too far and do the cocky thing. The only reason that works is because cockiness includes confidence, but it also includes being a d*ck.