No sex before marriage , accept that?

HI
I'm thinking of moving to Netherlands maybe Sweden
in my religion sex is forbidden before marriage so , is there any chance I can meet a guy how accept that?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's very tough but very possible. You just need to have the same beliefs.

What Guys Said 8

• I personally think its quite a silly belief to hold for any reason other than it being what you want. Religious texts are from a time when abstinence was the only form of contraception and population control.

Anyway, like i said, i think its a silly belief and as such i dont live my life by it so i am unlikely to go for a girl who does.

• well, I'm actually an Atheist and don't believe in this shit , but it's very shame to do this where I live and my parents will kill me if I did this haha

• Well, i suppose survival is as good a reason as any to do that

• no, too much time wasted when i could be having sex. i dont plan to live forever, i could die tomorrow iam not waiting for shit

• Many swedes would find that odd and quite silly, to be honest.
    But many muslims have moved here and I guess those are of the same belief about marriage.

• I don't want to date a Muslim , they have other beliefs that I don't like

• Well, I wouldn't say it's impossible to find a virgin native swedish person who is willing to wait for marriage to have sex. But I would guess that's like less than 0.5% of the population who has those beliefs. Even those very few swedish people who consider themself religious doesn't usually believe that they have to wait for marriage for sex.

• I'm sure plenty of people would accept that. I'd accept it if a girl didn't want to have sex until marriage.

• Of course you can. Especially if you date someone from your own religion. Just set the ground rule before you even go out. If they don't like it then don't date them. Pretty simple.

• It's hard to say, but if I loved the girl I might be able to. But I could care less about getting married so there goes that idea.

• Meet a guy with the same religion, pretty much.

• Do you know why sex is forbidden before marriage in your religion?

• So as not to have a child without knowing who is his father.. it's silly , he can use a condom

• Of course both should wait. You can PM me if you want to go deeper into this subject

• http://www.goodmorals.org/pratney.htm

Comment is too short, but I have known men who have lots of sex, who are the loneliest men in the world.

What Girls Said 4

• Yeah, he's on this site asking the same question!

• Sweden has one of the highest percentages of atheists, so it'd be hard to find a girl willing.

• Sure. I think you should date another virgin

• I'm wondering the same thing. I think most guys pass over girls like us though.