Girls, what are your worst pickup lines?

We all heard really bad pickup lines from guys, some with, some without sexual touch but what about girls?

Give me your best shot, let me hear the worst pickup lines, you can think of. Guys may of course suggest some too.

I am going for bad pickup lines, girls would use on a guy.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey lets be like Burger King and Mcdonald's, You'll have it your way and i'll be loving it. ;-}

What Girls Said 7

• Hey babe, where yo' jersey at? because I want your name AND your number ;'P
    Is it hot in here? or is it just me? *make intense eye contact*
    Are you are a parking ticket? b/c you've got fine written all over you.! ^_^
    lol that's all I got and would possibly use (not the 2nd one unless i'm just playfully flirting). I don't really asks guy out but if I flirt I just use the situation we're in because it messes with their on whether or not we're talking about something appropriate. Flirting is a mixture of deception and tug of war. I'm still working on it :')

• Bad pickup lines are not appropriate :D that's what makes them funny. The second one is great :)

• Umm I wouldn't call what comes out of my mouth words as much as a mumble of noises haha! Unless I'm in a social setting awkward is what happens. Best and final would be "Hey, you go to my gym right?". That was the only thing that came to mind since he really went to my gym.

• Someone on tinder once asked me of they could play my ass like some bongos. I don't know if that was a pickup line or what lmao but it was the most bizarre thing I ever heard.

• Kiss me, I'm Irish. Except not really.
    This piece of winter fresh gum really brings out the color in your eyes.
    You and me... we're nothing but mammals, so let's do it like they do on the discovery channel.

• Rather forward one I've never gotten to use. Wanna play circus? I'll be the lion and get on all fours. You'll be the lion tamer and put your head in my mouth.

• Are your boobs real. End of story

• you would say this to a guy O. o wow

• I was so freaked out by his disrespectful action, i only came up with 'yes' and ran away

• i was going for bad pickup lines, girls could use on a guy though. but yeah some dudes are desperate xD better run away from them.

• I literally said "I like your haircut, wanna fuck tonight?" (shameface)

In my defense, we'd been hooking up for months. And it was a nice haircut. And I was much younger. And drunk. Haha!

What Guys Said 2

• You know if I wasn't gay, you'd totally be mine. <---- Apparently it works serious.

• I like this question lol.