Opinions on a 16/17 yr old going out with a 21 yr old?

Some people say it's weird. We only hung out as friends once, we just met but we kinda clicked

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 11

• I don't think it's necessarily weird, but it would be illegal for the two of you to have sex in some places (statutory rape) and I believe your parents might even be able to press charges against him without your consent. So that's something to think about.

Also, keep in mind the two of you are in very different places in your lives right now, so be careful that what you each want from each other isn't really different without you realizing.

• I don't think it's weird, you're at "that age". He could get into a lot of trouble though, that and he might just want to get into your pants because you're young.. So be careful and take some time to make sure his intentions are good and you actually "click".

• naw it's really not that weird. All depends where you live what the social norms are. most of the world that's perfectly fine

• lmao @ username.

Just don't have sex till it's legal. Or... don't tell anyone.

• Nothing weird about it, but society thinks it's weird

• it's weird, you're at "that age". He could get into a lot of trouble though, that and he might just want to get into your pants because you're young.. So be careful and take some time to make sure his intentions are good and you actually "click".

• the only thing clicking for him will be the sound of tightass handcuffs on his hands.

• NO NO NO. I was 15 and dated a 19 yo woman, we had kids and split. at 22 I "dated" a 16 yo which is legal in my state. But now my daughter is 17 dating a 22 yo and Id really like to chop his head off, but wouldn't tell her that she'd just like him more.

• It is weird. And wrong.

• It's fine but keep it on the down low and don't let many people find out until the younger one turns 18... then you can fuck mercilessly anywhere, anytime ;)

• Well jails just a place

What Girls Said 3