I've ruined things with him and I don't know how to fix it?

I've been seeing this guy and he had already told me he loved my and my insecurities got the better of me. I think he started to notice me being a bit insecure and not only that he went out clubbing and I made a joke to him saying "how many girls did you hook up with?" He then said "3 haha jk". I then noticed he had become friends with 3 girls after the night he went out, on Facebook. I told him I saw on Facebook and he didn't understand what I was talking about, he said he was joking and didn't hook up with anyone and just because there is girls he be friended on Facebook doesn't mean they hooked up. I had said I don't wanna be with someone like that and he said there's nothing he can really do if I feel that way. I then replied to that and he didn't say anything back.. so I called and apologised as I realised I was out of line, I had no right to say any of what I said as we aren't even going out.

He said he was a bit annoyed because he feels like I want him to do what I say kind of thing. He said he it's alright after I apologised and then he went to say something else but his dad called him for dinner so he said he had to go and that he will talk to me later. That was at night time and it's now the next day and I haven't heard from him. I'm really upset and don't know what to do. I hadn't told him I loved him back because I didn't quite feel it yet and now I do, I wish I could tell him. Do I just wait it out and see if he contacts me? :( maybe everything he ever said to me was a lie :(.

What Guys Said 1

• Since you say that you love him, I would say that you send him a message telling him that and that you believe what he said and that you trust him , and just hope for the best :/

• I'm scared I'll be rejected. My friend thinks I should wait for him to contact me but I'm caving in. I'm finding it really hard to wait around :(. I mean it makes me think is that enough for him to not want to see me again :(

What Girls Said 0