Going on a date, but liking another girl?

I have liked this girl for more than a year and I've been writing a letter to her for that year but this other girl and I have been talking for a while and we might go to the movies. i have been thinking... should i go to the movies with her? even though i really like this other girl

Most Helpful Girl

• Why aren't you with this girl that you've liked for so long? Lives too far away, already regretted you, is with someone else?

• we had a thing for each other awhile back but nothing happened then everything got weird. I'm pretty sure her and this other guy have a thing now :(

• I would try to move on then. Go out with this other girl she seems like fun.

What Girls Said 2

• I really like a certain guy but got asked out by another. I went out with him just trying to get over the other one. It didn't work but, it could for you

• Does it really hurt to get to know your options? You don't have to be stuck on one girl at this stage; you're not in a relationship yet.

What Guys Said 1

• I've done that before >_<

I would try for the one you really like. If that fails then at least you might have a shot with the other one. Don't be afraid!