Would you date or be with someone that?

How many of y'all will date someone with children?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes If I love him, I don't mind at all. As long as am love, respect it and taking care of.

What Guys Said 6

• She would have to be an amazing match for me to be willing to overlook that baggage. It's possible.

In the back of my mind I'm saying absolutely not, because the kid isn't mine and I don't have kids of my own. But I know how powerfully seductive women can be. Rationality doesn't always prevail when you're falling for someone.

• How is having a child baggage? If you really love that person then you would accept them and the responsibility that comes with them.

• They are remnants of a previous relationship, and depending on the circumstances, the father would be actively involved and there could be a custody issues. Love is love. Baggage is baggage. Don't mix the two.

• I won't. If I am going to have kids, they are going to be mine in every sense of the word.

• I don't mind it so long as we can have our 1 on 1 time and the kids are well behaved. Though I find boys will have some level of competition for the mothers attention even at young ages.

• If it ain't mine, i don't got nooo time gurlllllllllllllllll y'all rdy know that?

• No.
    Or nah?
    Nope.
    Nada.
    Hell No.
    Nem.
    Nei.

• No. I use to be open to it, and even married a woman with kids, but I got tired of feeling like I was intruding on HER family. It isn't just me, because every single guy I know that married a woman with kids has the same problem. I am looking to have a family that I am actually an equal member of, and it has been made clear to me that I can't find that with a woman that already has children with another man.

What Girls Said 2

• I would. I wanna taste motherhood before having one lol

• I guess it depends. It shouldn't really matter if you love someone.