Do you attract men/women outside of your ethnicity/race than your own ethnic group?

As a Latino male, I've recently tried out the Zoosk website just to see how it works (not to actually date) and so far on the Zoosk website, I've attracted white/Caucasian American women the most for some reason. I wouldn't necessarily say I attract women outside of my ethnicity more than women inside but I'd say this is my one experience with dating website where it once happened.

Have you men/women ever felt like you've attracted more women/men outside of your ethnicity/race?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it also depends on where I'm living. It's a little harder to attract a certain type living in a conservative city where a majority of people are Korean. However when I'm in canada, I've noticed it's not as difficult to attract or be attracted to just about any race.

What Girls Said 8

• I somehow seem to universally attract blonde haired, blue eyed, white guys. No red heads, no brown hairs... just blondes. Weird, right?

• I've only seemed to attract white guys. My SO is white but from a different ethnicity than mine.

• I'm a white looking Latina/Asian mix and I seem to attract white guys that are a bit off their rocker unfortunately... I guess they're the only ones who have the guts to talk to a girl with permanent bitch face. :0

• Nerdy white boys, white guys in general, LOTS of black guys, and the occasional lipstick lesbian white girl.

• I do all the time. Everybody but other black guys and Asian guys.

• I mostly attract latinos, some blacks and Indian. Am a latina who like latinos, so far I liked one black male, he was cute :)

• A LOT of latino and black guys. White guys - average amount. Asians, not so much.

• not for me sadly. And I'm really attractived to Latinos /:

What Guys Said 7

• Ironically, me being a black American dude, I attract black women the least out of all ethnic groups!

I attract white and latina females the most often.

• Pre-beard, black girls really took a liking to me.

• It maybe because their are more white women in America than any other ethnicity? You need to use a per 1000 basis type of evaluation to make that conclusion.

• Hmm... I get a pretty fair share from every shade. But if I had say which had a slight edge over all the other groups, probably Latinas since I'm Hispanic as well.

• Mostly white and black women , but I have attracted some Latinos and Indian women too.

• Nope. Which is almost a pity, black girls are always hitting on me... psh. I date white girls only.

• I would just like to know who I attract