Do drunk girls really speak their mind?

When a girl is really drunk, do they really say what is on their mind/ who they like?

0|0
8|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. I've met some of the nicest females in the bathroom of a party while drunk because they just say what they want which is generally a compliment on your hair/makeup/outfit. Also drunk texting/calling because you don't care how the other person will respond, you just want to be heard.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Yeah completely, I hope some girl told you she liked you, not that she told you she liked your friend or something. there's a reason they call it liquid courage

1|0
    0|0
  • Hell yeah, drunk people period have a difficult time not being blunt and honest!

0|0
    0|0
  • Some do while others do it to stir trouble. I happen to focus more on my spelling when I'm drunk so I can try to prove my point more while drunk texting

0|0
    0|0
  • 100% yes. always. if a girl says 'what i said i was drunk i didn't mean it' say to her 'bitch you meant it more than you'll ever say it sober"

0|0
    0|0
  • I think yes, everytime I have been drunk, I end up texting my ex and even though my drunk texting skills are terrible, I always say whats on my mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah... My sister seemed all cool with me helping out her fiancé while he was injured. And then when she was drunk she went off at her fiancé and I because she thought we had something going on! We didn't, but I had no idea she had those insecurities going through her head! Her fiancé and I basically are not friends anymore because we hate her to have the wrong idea.

So she definitely was saying what she really thought? :(

0|0
    0|0
  • Never got drunk, so, dont know.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.