How tall is too tall for you preferences?

I'd be interested in hearing from both the ladies and guys!

your*
It seems that I'm a tad too tall for a lot of ladies...

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm only 5'2 and I tend to be attracted to guys that look a bit intimidating to others so the taller the better. For me it's not the height as much as it's the proportions though. I don't care if a guy is "too tall" as long as he is proportional.

What Girls Said 41

• I'm juust shy of 5'2 :P but I really love tall guys, I always feel really safe and protected :) I don't know if I have a height limit.

• 6'8+

My uncle is 6'8 and I come up to his elbow.

My boyfriend is 6'5. He's perfect.

I'm 5'4/

• Um... The guy I currently like is so tall he has to duck to walk through a normal doorframe... So I guess I can't really say that I'm picky about it.

• PS I'm 5"2
      Would that be too short for a tall guy like you?

• Yeah :) Maybe if you offer smiles more often, that would help too!

• I guess you'd be right.

• Since I'm 5'2", any guy who doesn't care that I'm so short is good. I suppose an ideal height would be 5'10" ish because I love wearing heels and I won't feel like a midget. Some tall guys intimidate me because I feel like they want girls similar to their height and I've been walked into by a few super tall people because they haven't seen me lol XD. I wouldn't prefer dating someone shorter than me which would be super uncommon anyways, but overall height isn't a huge factor for me.

• Not true, I want a shorter girl because a girl my size would be freaky

• You could help a guy my height stay in shape then haha

• Yeah but I always worry I'll be too heavy for a guy or something. I definitely don't want to be dropped!

• I'm 5'1- if he doesn't care about how short I am, I'll extend him the same courtesy.

• Im 5'5" so 6'0"-6'2" is perfect! Anything taller is borderline too tall!

• I say if i can't lean up and be able to kiss you easily without jumping you're at a good height.

• Then again. you could be hoisted up...

• Yes but i find that uncomfortable and i can't give a guy surprise kisses if i can't reach his mouth without being hoisted.

• Vault up onto his back and twist his head to face you so you can kiss him?

• Too tall for me would be like 6'5" or up. I'm 6'1".

• I'm 5'6", and I'd say anything over a foot taller is too much. My ideal is 6'3" because then I'd come to his shoulders and be able to rest my head there without needing a jetpack to kiss him. But up to 6'6" would be ok.

• I'm 5'10" so I don't have much of an upward limit.

• If I like and care a about you height wouldn't matter. I can say anyone over 6'5" is too tall, but it wouldn't matter at the end of the day.

• No such thing as too tall! I have a knack for really tall men, so the taller the better. I'm 5'2 and the tallest guy I've dated was 6'3.

• I'm 5'6" and I'd say I probably have a preference for guys no taller than 6" taller than me, and probably no shorter than 2". But that's just an estimation so far, I've never really considered being a relationship and that preference may change if I actually do start have feelings for someone.

• I'm 5'5 and just went on a few dates with a guy who was 6'11. I always thought that any taller than 6'6 would be way too much for me. The only "down side" about his height is the fact that I feel like I look like a child standing next to him without heels. Other than that, I find his height really sexy. And no other guys have had the balls the hit on me in front of him. lmao.

• 6'11"? Whoa.

• I said the same thing the first time I realized how tall he was. Works for him since he's hoping to play professional basketball after college.

• I'm 5'6 so I'd say 6'6

• I'm 5' 2" so I guess as long as I don't look like your child it's okay :P I'm not sure what the cutoff for that would be, maybe low to mid sixes?

• There is no such thing as too tall! Especially because I'm tall... Living the 6 feet even life over here.

• Nothings to tall you're both the same height where it matters. Lol

• I knew a guy who was 6'8. That's too tall for me and I'm 5'7

• I'm 6 ft tall there is no limit the taller the better as long as he is not weirdly deformed

• Nothing is too tall for my preferences, maybe over 6'8'' but it is not so common. I love tall guys... the taller, the better!

• I'm barely over five feet. I was dated a guy who was6' 7". That was a bit extreme but wouldn't have kept me from dating him. My ideal is anywhere from 5' 4" to 6'2". To be honest, sex is a bit awkward when there's a huge height difference

• I'm rather short but I like tall guys the taller the better they make me feel like I'm tinkerbell with her own personal gentle giant.

• 6'5 too tall for me, am 5'3 so 6'3 is good enough for me.

• Too tall...6"3 and over. I'm only 5"2

• Nothing over 6 ft 4 and I'm 5 ft 4.

• I like tall guys so I would say not over 6'2.

• I'm 5'3 and 6'2 is about as tall as I will go.

• I love tall guys so much!

• I'm 5' 2 so 6' 6

• More from Girls
    11

What Guys Said 20

• I used to work with two guys who were 6'7" and 7".

They had women all over them.

For all I know 70% of women thought they were too tall, but a lot of women loved it.

A lot more women love it, then there are guys that size.

Use it to your advantage.

• i don't like when people say idc about height -_- i think we all do.

im 5'7 lol. Tallest girl i've dated is 5'10.
    shortest girl i've dated is 5'2.

i do not think i could date a woman that is 6'5.

• If she's cute, she's cute. Candace Parker is 6'4 and I'll be her MVP any day of the week!!

www.womenzmag.com/.../Candace-Parker.jpg

• Maybe 6-6 would be too tall, but up to that I'd be OK with; I'm just about 6 feet even. Height isn't too important to me.

• 5' - 5'7" is my ideal range.

Does it really matter? Nah, not really.

• Probably wouldn't date a girl above 5'5. I'm rather tall so it wouldn't be an issue to go higher, but I just prefer short women.

• I'm glad to know that some guys like a shorter girl than themselves :)
      The guy I like is about 6"5 and I'm only 5"2

• 5'10 I don't always like taller girls so that's my max

• Never too tall. I would date a 50 foot woman

• If I were being selfish, I'd cut it off at 6'2.
    But if I were being considerate of the girl, I'd cut it at 5'7. That way she can wear 6 inch heels and still be shorter than me.

• I am 6'3" so anything taller than 6'2"

• Girls above 5'8

I prefer them under 5'3

• for guys, i think 6'6" and for girls, umm, 5'8''

• For a woman anything above 6'3 which is my height is a turn off.

• I'm very tall myself so there's no such a thing as too tall for me. Any girl 5'8 or taller is within my preferred range.

• 5'10" is really as tall as I would go. Anything taller and I feel like I'm dating a man.

• Girl taller than me lol, I am 6'2

• Anything over 7" 5 is too much woman for me.

• 5'11 is about the limit for me. I'm 5'10. Once she hits like 6 foot it's just awkward I feel like.

• No taller than 5'10