Guys? How short is TOO short?

I'm 5'1 (almost 5'2 :P) and have a preference for tall guys, so just curious what is your height and what is your preferred height to date? :)

• A foot shorter than me
    25% (1)18% (2)20% (3)Vote
  • 6 inches shorter than me
    50% (2)45% (5)47% (7)Vote
  • 2-3 inches shorter than me
    25% (1)27% (3)27% (4)Vote
  • Same height
    0% (0)10% (1)6% (1)Vote
  • I prefer her to be taller than me
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
preference for tall guys but definitely would not dismiss a shorter guy! :P

0|1
0|10

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think I will have a too tall thing but that I will have a too short thing because I've been 12 for about 2 months and I'm at least five foot eight.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• I don't mind a short/tall thing. I don't necessarily care, if I love her for her personality, she can be Andre The Giant or an ant, I'll still love her. I see a nice image of a girl being a few inches shorter than a guy, but in the end, it doesn't really matter to me. I've had a crush or two on some girls that were a lot shorter than me and my friend relationships with girls same height or a few inches taller than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • My first gf was a feisty 4'10, it was not her size that attracted me to her but her character and attitude. I usually prefer girls in around my height of 5'8.

0|0
    0|0
  • There's no "don't care" option D:

Too bad you have a preference for tall guys. I guess my opinion wouldn't matter to begin with. LOL!!!

0|0
    0|0
    • haha preference, but I definitely would not turn away a shorter guy :) :P but yes i should have put a dont care option

• I'm 6'4 and I like shorter girls. Its no certain height preference but yea 5 foot is not to short for me.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm 5'8" so anything shorter is good, your height would be awesome :D (so i guess my answer is 6-8 inches shorter) saw a girl that was 8 inches taller and really fit, was like whoa amazon woman xD

0|0
    0|0
  • 5'1-5'2 is like the golden height in my opinion, keep in mind though that I'm about 5'8. So I prefer petite girls. But different guys like different builds. However I can say that you should be good with most.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she's not taller than me, i don't really care. I'm 6' 4, but i've seen a few girls taller than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really care as long as her personality is great and athletic is a plus, but having to pick one it'd be where i could still be taller than her if she had heels on. I'm 5'11" so shorter girls aren't too hard to find

0|0
    0|0
  • 6 inches to a foot shorter than me is fine, I think. I am 6'0.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yet don't get me wrong, height has nothing to do with personality, so even a very small girl could turn me on :)

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.