He never text during the week but we have awesome dates and conversation when together. Does the lack of texting show low interest?

I've been seeing this guy for a month. He travels for business a lot and are entertaining clients or finishing up emails in the evenings so I rarely hear from him. I would initiate a mid week text to which he response and always ends up asking me out for the weekend. Our dates are awesome and he shows high level of interest during that time but once the weekend is over it's radio silence until I reach out. Not sure if he's really all that interested.

Most Helpful Guy

• If he makes time for you, and you're having a great time together when you see each other, I wouldn't over think this at all. Seems to me like he is interested.

You said he's busy with work during the week. He probably is. He needs his time away from work for his own personal downtime. He probably would rather use that time on the weekends when he isn't working for you, since he enjoys being with you (and you are enjoying time with him).

If he is still like this if you were to have a more serious level relationship, then maybe you think about it. But one month of dating? This is a non-issue.

What Guys Said 2

• Just probably the nature of his job to not be able to do it. He is probably too focused on his career, and it might be taking off, or already starting to take off. Ask more about what he does for a living, then maybe you will gain better insight on his schedule.

Its a good sign if he even bothers to ask you out for the weekend.

• I am a terrible texter, I can really like the girl. But I can't be bothered to text her. It doesn't mean I don like her, it's just that when she isn't around I'll be busy doing other things.

What Girls Said 1

• It sounds like he's got a really busy schedule and has other priorities. Doesn't mean he's not interested per se, but he probably isn't going to drop everything to message you throughout the day. I personally find this a really attractive quality--in that a guy won't become immediately infatuated with you and instead takes his time enjoying your company. If you two do really have a connection, see how things play out and be confident! If he's not interested, it'd be strange for him to continue seeing you :P