Girls - is this just me? Guys - do guys actually prefer these kidof dates?

Call me crazy but I'd much rather just chill at my boyfriend's place cuddling and watching Netflix than go on some expensive over the top date that I feel like girls want now a days. Do any of you girls feel like this too? And are guys cool with this kindof casual date?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't like fancy meals or over price dates. Call me fat but I'd much rather just go to McDonald's (don't judge me). I would just like to go to their house. Even when I go shopping I hardly spend money because I don't really feel the need to buy clothes I don't need and would never wear, I don't haven any interest in heels or make up so I hardly buy anything out there but food (don't judge me again, I like food, Okay.) The only expensive date I'd enjoy is probably a trip to an amusement park.

What Guys Said 5

• Hanging out at home watching fun movies sounds like a nice date fancy dinners are great and all but sometimes its better to just relax at home. And it is a much more inviting and relaxed atmosphere, you can just be yourself and it dosn't burn a hole in my wallet and that is always nice.

• My ideal date involves zero electronics. Go outside and do something. Every date involves watching tv or texting. I'm sick of this shit. Just to the beach or stargaze or go to the park. There is more to relationships than TV, sex, and drama. Sadly most people don't know this.

• If I like a girl I would be thrilled, regardless of the situation, to just be around her!! So my advice, go for it!

• YES!! please don't drain our wallets :'( you girls are expensive

• It does sound a lot more fun than a dinner. I would go for a netflix movie night too :--)

What Girls Said 2

• Haha this is an interesting question :) I think that going out is really good at the beginning of a relationship when you're just starting to get to know them, bowling/zoo/aquarium/movies, somewhere you can talk and just relax, but the longer you've been together the less you need to really do anything besides just hanging out. It's nice to get to that comfortable stage. Still nice to every now and then go out on a real date but yeah cuddling and watching movies is the best haha.

• For the first few dates, I'd need to go to public places with him; they don't have to be expensive, just hanging out at the park or whatever.

Then after I'm comfortable, chilling at home sounds awesome :)